Date of Adv. : 11/3/2020
Post Title : Facilities Maintenance Engineer/ Chargeman
Company : Teck Guan Steel (Kota Kinabalu) Sdn. Bhd.
Education : Certified A4 Chargeman
Preferred Field of Study : Electrical
Other Field of Study : NA
Experience & Knowledge :
1) All range of experience (years)
2) Ability to do multitasks
3) Has experience in managing people
Salary : Will be commensurate with experience and ability.
• Fully in charge of all electrical facilities and its support equipment.
• Supervise operation/maintenance team and contractors during maintenance and servicing of the plants.
• Monitor and inspect equipment, computer terminals, switches, valves, gauges, alarms, safety devices,
and meters to detect leaks of malfunctions and to ensure equipment is operating in good condition.
• Carry out troubleshooting, repairs, and maintenance of all equipment and electrical instrument
within internal capability.
• Adhere to installation guidelines and industry best practice in order to deliver quality field operation.
• Order replacement parts, communicate, direct, and manage contractors on maintenance or repairing tasks.
• Conduct technical and safety trainings to Operators and Engine Drivers / Shift Supervisors
as per collaboration with the Safety Secretary
• Prepare daily and weekly plant performance reports.
• To provide competent manpower supervision under his care
• Carry out any task that is required by Factory Manager
(as a result of multi-divisions technical support request)
About Teck Guan Steel Sdn. Bhd.
Teck Guan Steel Sdn. Bhd. is a subsidiary of Teck Guan Group of Companies. For more information, please visit
We treasure talents with rewards and we always committed for local workforce development program.
Welcome to the best place where you can groom your talent.
For application, please send your resume to:
Only qualified candidates will be notified.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online at to:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org or send their applications with full resume to following address: